RF & Microwave – Storm Flex®
The Storm Flex® Series offers superior mechanical performance in a trouble-free compact assembly.
Design and test engineers will find our Storm Flex®
cables to be the ideal choice for solving many common application problems. With diameters of only 1.4mm, 2.4mm and 4.06mm a very high tensile strength outer braid and an ultra low profile sma straight plug, the Storm Flex®
series is the miniature flexible cable assembly of choice for engineers.
Features and Benefits
For additional information on Storm Flex®, please Download PDF
- Eliminates cable breakage associated with repeated handling of small flexible and hand formable cables.
- High strength conductors.
- Provides an alternative to semi-rigid cable by eliminating costs associated with time-consuming cable layout.
- High compression resistance and greater durability.
- Can be configured to solve tough packaging challenges.